- Maintenance strategies to improve water quality, erosion and aesthetics at stormwater retention ponds and lakes
- Proper native plant selection for pond edge enhancement
- Invasive plant management strategies
- Goose and other wildlife habitat management strategies
- A local HOA‘s experience with pond shoreline restoration
Following expert presentations, workshop attendees can also participate in an optional planting of native plugs at two ponds along the Eagle Creek Greenway Trail. Attendees should wear appropriate outdoor clothing and sunscreen. Rubber boots are recommended. Drinking water and snacks will be provided for workshop attendees. Free on site parking is available at the Mayor’s Garden parking lot off Reed Road.
Indianapolis, IN 46254